Security Professionals Monitor Your Premises 24/7
Why Use 24 Hour Alarm Monitoring Services?
Protect what you have worked hard for, reduce your insurance premium, and get peace of mind. With a properly installed, maintained and monitored alarm and fire system, you are greatly improving the odds against loss of building, loss of assets and injury to your staff or family. Apart from intrusion, tampering, and loss of power, our monitoring services alert you and the appropriate authorities when smoke and fire is detected. Having your house turned upside down by a thief and losing valuables is a horrible feeling, but nothing like losing the premises or a loved one.
Did you know that most fire-related losses of assets, premises and deaths could have been prevented with a monitored fire alarm?
It can take as little as three minutes for a fire to take hold, but only seconds to prevent one. You will not be able to smell the fire when you sleep. Only quality smoke alarms save lives. To comply with legislation you must have at least one working smoke alarm on each level of the home placed between bedrooms and living areas, it’s the law. The NSW Fire Services also recommend having one in each bedroom. A hardwired, interconnected, and monitored fire alarm is best.
GET PEACE OF MIND
WITH 24/7 MONITORING FROM $1 PER DAY.
Why Monitor with Security & Data Systems
• At Security & Data Systems our customers are so much more than a name and an account number. Our customers are our bosses, and we believe in providing for them, the best service possible.
• We own and operate our National Monitoring Centre which boasts state-of-the-art monitoring technology, full redundancy and surpasses national monitoring standards.
• Our monitoring operators go through extensive training, yearly evaluations, and each has extensive experience in the industry. Additionally, we do not use subcontractors.
• We have a high ratio of staff to customers, making sure all alerts are responded to immediately rather than sitting in a queue.
• We use the latest NBN compatible GPRS communication including Permaconn, Multipath and Multicom and CAMS for Monitoring and Account Service Management.
• We monitor Australia wide and can service any size business, organisation, bureau or residential dwelling.
Did you know that GPRS technology is 4G wireless and renders cutting down phone or internet lines ineffective?
90 DAY SERVICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
If we do not meet our service charter in any way, we will refund your money and you are free to cancel the account with no penalties.
To give our clients peace of mind, our state-of-the-art monitoring centre operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This means you have a trained security professional monitoring your alarm every minute of the day. When a Security Alarm System with back-to-base monitoring is activated by tampering, intrusion, smoke or power failure, a signal is sent directly to our monitoring centre. The signal is received as an urgent priority by our experienced monitoring centre operators and actioned immediately according to specified and documented operation procedures.
We make sure that the important things in your life, are just as important in our jobs.
SECURITY TIP: Added security measures on the outside of the premises, such as outdoor sensors, photobeams or video analytics, greatly decrease the likelihood of a break in.
Add an extra security layer to protect your premises. See our pages on Video System, Access Control and Intercom Systems. We specialise in highly-effective and cost-efficient VideoGuard Video Monitoring services.
For expert advice call us 24/7 on 1300 760 796, or complete the free onsite security assessment form.